Reply Type: Image video tutorial #
[expand title=” Video Script “][Hello, this is Herson, and in this video, we will cover IMAGE Reply Type, Once we finish the video, you will be able to use it in your bot sequence right away.] You can use The image reply when you need to reply to a user with a single image with NO buttons.
The image can be horizontal, vertical, or squared. With this reply type, you can send an image in 4 different formats: JPEG, PNG, BMP, and GIF. Let me show how you can use this reply type inside HeroBot. We click “select reply type” and pick the 2nd option, which is Image.
After that, if we want, we can enable the “Typing on display:” feature, and select how many seconds of delay we want. Below is the upload button. Click it and select the image from your computer. Please note that the maximum upload size for the image is 5 MB. In this case, I am using a GIF format image that is just 1MB size.
Wait for the image to be uploaded, and it is ready to use. [In the next video, I will explain in detail the AUDIO reply type and show you how to use it with your HeroBot account. See you there.][/expand]
Reply Type: Image documentation #
Image reply is simply used when you need to reply to user with an image. You can upload different image formats like JPEG, PNG, BMP, and GIF to use it inside your bot reply.
- Select reply type : select the type of reply you want to create for your bot template. (You have already selected image reply.)
- Typing on display: enable this option if you want your bot to reply with a delay, enter Delay in reply in seconds. Please note having typing on display delay lead to more organic appearance for your bots.
- Upload Image: click on the upload button to upload your image. You can upload different image formats like JPEG, PNG, BMP, and GIF to use it inside your bot reply.
- Add more Reply: with this option you can add more replies similar to one you just added. please note you can add up to 3 to each conversational bot.
- Submit :once you have configured all of your desire settings click on submit to save your Post-back bot template.
- Simple example of image reply bot
For example, you want to upload a GIF image to use it inside your bot template :
- Go to https://giphy.com/
- Choose your GIF image and go to the main page for that GIF image
- Left Click on the GIF image and hold the mouse click and simply drag and drop the GIF image to your desktop.
- Upload it on HeroBot as an image reply.