Marketing automation is the most popular way to boost business as of today. With Facebook and it’s billions of users, there’s no telling how far your business can go. It will enable you to reach out and effectively communicate with your customers. Moreover, it will generate leads that could result in a significant increase in revenues. We have already shared useful information and some insights regarding market automation. And now, let’s dive a little further in the world of marketing automation and talk about Facebook like bot.
We must admit it; today, the more likes you have, the more famous you get. In the business world, the more likes your posts have, the more chance you can reach out to your customers or even users that can be potential customers. People will trust products or pages which have more customer interaction and engagement. This way, the Facebook algorithm shall automatically do the work of marketing for you.
In this article, we shall discuss Facebook likes and its importance. More importantly, we will discuss Facebook like bot, its benefits, and how it will help to kick-start your business.
Before we discuss Facebook like bot, we will first talk about Facebook likes. What are its benefits?
You may think Facebook likes is just for reacting on pictures being shared on Facebook. However, Facebook likes is one of the essential factors to help in boosting your business page and achieve your other business goals. To make it clear, this shouldn’t be the primary goal of your page, but it will give a push to achieving your ultimate goal.
Here are some benefits of acquiring Facebook likes:
Imagine this situation: you want to buy a birthday present for your daughter and she likes a cute teddy bear. As you walk inside the mall, you happen to pass by two side by side teddy bear store. One store has long queue until the outside of the entrance, and the other is empty. Where do you think you will go? Possibly to the one with the long line because their product should be good, right?
When people come to visit your page and see your posts all over the whole page that has no engagement or interaction with customers, they will most likely to leave your page. Most of the time, people tend to engage when they see other people already do it.
Your friends’ “Likes” are important
Facebook developed an algorithm as a default setting for its news feed. This algorithm will share only what it thinks you would like most. It will determine posts to share on your news feed not only by which photos, pages, or posts that you have liked before.
Facebook’s algorithm considers sharing you what your friends have liked as well. Take this as an example: You together with your four friends all like a particular page, however, no one has engaged with any of the page’s posts after that. This means you will not see their posts and updates often. On the other hand, if all of your four friends interacted with any posts or an update, there’s a high probability you will see the posts or updates as well. The algorithm thinks that if a certain post is engaged by your friends and it seems important to them, then it probably is important for you also. But with facebook like bot, it will be easier.
Facebook’s algorithm considers sharing you what your friends have liked as well. Take this as an example: You together with your four friends all like a particular page, however, no one has engaged with any of the page’s posts after that. This means you will not see their posts and updates often. On the other hand, if all of your four friends interacted with any posts or an update, there’s a high probability you shall see the posts or updates as well. The algorithm thinks that if a certain post is engaged by your friends and it seems important to them, then it probably is important for you also.
Articles with combined Facebook likes to the posts creates more traffic
Today, fan page owners have the power to increase Facebook network exposure with every user that would like the post. This is because Facebook has enabled blog posts and websites to incorporate “Like Button” into every post. Once people click the like on the blog, it will inevitably show up on their Facebook news feed, the same as when people would share the link.
More likes mean more friends
Based on the post titled “The Value of the Liker”, the typical liker (refers to a person who likes others’ posts and updates) has 2.4x more number of friends, than any average users. In addition, they also click on 5.3x more links to external websites than any average Facebook users. With these facts, we can say that the most engaged Facebook users, who like, comments or shares articles have a higher number of friends. However, taking it up notch means that these users are the most important factor to your page. Not only they are consuming data, but also try engaging in it as well. Those people who don’t have as many Facebook friends may only prefer consuming your content.
Visibility on the News Feed
Intel social media strategist Ekaterina Walter has said that “If you don’t have any likes and comments on your posts, you can pretty much count on your updates not seen by users”. It is already hard to be seen in users news feeds even with likes and comments on posts. What more for posts that don’t have even a single like? CEO of Brandglue, Jeff Widman, said that an approximate 0.5% of all status updates are displayed in users’ news feeds. In the simplest words, no user interaction means no visibility. This is why facebook like bot is important.
What is it?
Today, most Facebook users engage in an exchange system, where people requests for likes on their posts in exchange to liking their post as well. Facebook like bot is responsible for automating the said process. In addition, some Facebook bot can also automatically comment and share posts on Facebook.
With this, generating a significant amount of likes that you need will be a bit easier. Gaining likes will help you make your posts visible, which will result in a good way of promoting your page.
What are the benefits of a good Facebook like bot?
Here are the benefits of a good Facebook like bot:
- The most obvious benefit of FB like bot is that it will certainly bring a thousand of likes and comments to your posts. More likes and comments mean more interaction and engagement from users. More engagement means popularity. This shall now help you reach massive potential customers and leads. Especially if you are just starting your business, auto liker is sure to give a kick start to your business.
- Providing more services than just auto like. Facebook like bot doesn’t just offer auto like services. It also offers other facilities and services for user care. Moreover, these like bots are very user-friendly.
- Most services of like bots are free. However, some auto like bots can have costs for additional VIP services and tasks
- Most of Facebook users have no idea to what Facebook like bot is. In fact, just approximately of 20% of Facebook users have the idea regarding auto liker. Because of this, you can boost the popularity of your products without them knowing that you used automated technology.
- You will have the confidence to show Facebook users that you are more famous than all of your competitors because of the massive interaction you can acquire through Facebook like bots.
- Most auto likers can give you an average of 50 up to 500 likes for every submission. However, this depends on the auto likers’ limit a day.
Key points to remember in selecting Facebook like bot
With the benefits of a good auto liker mentioned above, here are some points to remember when selecting a good Facebook bot to utilize:
- Get an auto like bot that will work even under no supervision. Yes, we all know that your aim in using auto liker is to acquire massive amounts of likes. But you should also aim to spare some time. It should not take your time to watch it from time to time as it should automate your business.
- To effectively boom up your reputation, select an auto like bot that gives the maximum allowable likes per day. Other than boosting your reputation, this will also make your auto like bot utilization less obvious.
- Use a bot that enables you to geotarget content. Target contents based on geographic location and relevant niche and you should be in full control.
- You should select Facebook like bot that can work both securely and quickly. To maximize the utilization of auto like bot, it should be able to work as fast as possible, while considering the limitations of Facebook to avoid punishments.
Now, we know that Facebook like bot could be one of the keys to boosting up your business. However, we should be very careful in using it. Like any other things when abused, like bot will also bring unwanted harm. When over-utilized, you can be detected as a spammer, meaning you have violated policies of Facebook. Because of this you might be punished by Facebook and suffer the following:
- You will not be allowed to comment or like any posts, like status or pictures.
- You will not be able to post on a friend’s wall, as well as in any groups.
- For the worst one, your account will be permanently banned or disabled.
To make it clear, using auto liker will only bring harm if abused and used in an unethical and improper manner. Just always remember to use it correctly and in the most effective way, and it will bring a significant boost to your business.
Also, remember to get Facebook like bot services in very trustworthy sites. With Herobot, together we will create an effective bot for you to achieve your target likes. Moreover, we shall help you in full automation of your marketing strategies. Visit us now.